Tuesday 3 May 2011

Annabelle

Thanks to the lovely soldier boys who let me gategrash their Stag evening on Sunday.  I had a blast.
We got chatting to them at Bradford-on-Avon whilst waiting to get through the very busy lock and then I bumped into them in tut pub later on.  They very generously baught me drinks and put up with my dirty mind and potty mouth!  I had such a giggle and haven't laughed that much in ages, I was in pain through laughter by the time I put my sensible hat on and headed home just before 11.
Was hoping to bump into them again yesterday but I did see the Father of the bride just now in Devizes!

Annabelle is now my alias, it was decided that being a hobo I must be on the run so should come up with different cover stories for each place I visit and each time someone new has to come up with it for me, so my version of Dave Gorman's goodle wack adventure!  Rosies Canal wack adventure!

I was also decided that I must be in some kind of Sweeny Todd story, the day in the kitchen the next day, just didn't feel the same!

Thanks guys
R xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment