Wednesday 18 May 2011

Bollywood Darrling

Unfortunately I didn't meet the criteria , a 3-4 asian child needed for a movie being filmed in Henley today!
We moored just where the whole crew were all parked with their big trucks and porta cabins, was kinda cool.

It is rainy and mis today, much like me really.  Low days are hard in a place where I am so happy, but they are part of parcel of all situations.  Nothing some sleep, a hot bath, a glass of wine in a real wine glass and a big cuddle wouldn't fix I am sure!  Week off in a week and a half, yey!
I am all sorted to see my favourite people, a whole week of my lovlies and chillouting!

I wish someone would buy my car, Grrrr.  I want it gone.  Perhaps if I fill the car with cake, it may be more appealing!  Or I could ice the whole thing in buttercream! Like on that advert, Honda?

Blimey Coots are fiesty things.
Wildlife highlight of the day:  Seeing Coots fighting, They were really going for it, they get up on their feet in the water and basically thrust their chests at each other, bit like cock fighting!
Food Highlight of the day:  Being asked my the recipe for my apple crumble cakes by a passenger, as I made it up.  There were no left overs, so that's always a good sign!

I seemed to have given myself a slightly easier menu today, thankfully!  So I am having a resty pops!
Today's menu:  Sticky Oaty biscuits, Nicoise Salad and Focaccia, Apple Crumble cakes, Tomato and Stilton stuffed red peppers, Sausage casserole and Marmalade and Croissiant Bread and Butter Pudding.
(Don't ask me about my random capitalisation!)

Rxxx

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't it the Skoda Fabia that was made of cake?

    ReplyDelete