Monday 23 May 2011

Heneery the 8th I am, Henery the 8th I am lalala

We are moored at Hampton Court Palace!  How very posh!
Had a wander round the rose garden, cafe and coffee shop, who needs more culture than that!

Lovely spot, Molsley in front of us and the palace to our right, big shiney gold gates outside our windows!!
Feels quite different, much more lively, looking forward to proper London in a couple of week!

Super Winder Miller here today, we are bobbling around all over le shope.  Steering was interesting today as was locking, I think we have weight on our side though.  A guy in a plastic white boat started talking to me earlier and said he spun in a lock today!  So he was giving up and going home!

We leave Hampton Court in the morning and head back toward Weybridge, grab onto the River Wey and go to Pyrford.  Looking forward to having an early finish so Kat and I can gor for pintage!

Gonna try for the millionth time to upload my piccies.
Over and out
R xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment