Wednesday 25 May 2011

Send Pend Lend Tend Fend Vend Bend Wend Mend

What a beautiful day, hey hey, what a beautiful day, something seems impossible lalalaltraaaalalala.

A gorgeous day for locking today and so pleased to be properly locking again, non of this automated business!
A little journey today from Pyrford to Send where we are moored at the moment, outside the New Inn. Small but beautiful!  We saw a reuin near Newark and some stunning countryside, the Wey is gorgeous.
The Papercourt lock, so very prety, quite fancy being a length's person now!

I have just been told that I promised our guests that I would have a drink with them!  I do not remember this, I am sure they are making it up!  I sent the boss over to talk to me as I am already in the pub!  I have to be back at work in half an hour too!  They are seriously making up stories!  Crazy but lovely ladies.  THey shall be tottering over soon so should go.  Oh but classic the other night, listening to them at dinner "did you know, that women at now allowed into pubs" !!!  Brilliant.

We head off in the morning toward Dapdune Wharf, we shall moor there for the night and then head to Godalming on Friday.

(Have you noticed I am now saying Moored not parked, I am right into the lingo, innit!)

Rxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment