Sunday 8 May 2011

Flying time

4 weeks ago today I started my big adventure, here we are again in Newbury Marina where it all started!  
Can't believe this has been my life for a just about a month, it really has flown.

I haven't long finished work and am completely shattered.  So no long ramblings tonight, just wanted to pop in.
We are heading to Aldermaston tomorrow, through Reading on Tuesday and slipping onto the Thames!  Lassoing lessons commence!

Night Night all.

P.s ran into an old friend yesterday in Hungerford, nice to see a familiar face, good to catch up after 4 years.  So much has happened in that time, for us both!  Great to see you Carrie.
P.Ps.  I decided that each week on my night off, I would go and have dinner.  A good hot meal, break away from work and time to chill.  Last night, I failed, I was too tired and not that hungry, so got a pot of Houmous, a bag of Tyrells, a bottle of red and sat in bed with my book!  Rock and a rolla!

Rxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment