Friday 27 May 2011

End of Term!

So, first term done, 7 weeks of work, fun, sun, burning, cakes and locks and now I have a whole week off!  Yippeedoodaah!

I am very excited. I have my whole week planned, 3 lots of staying with great friends, laced with hugs, a bath and lots of sleep!

I bet I will miss it and be desperate to get back on the water but boy I am looking forward to having some time to be!  I am also supe hug deprived so watch out my special girlies, I'm a coming and will be demanding hugs at every opportunity!

We are moored up in Godalming right outside Sainsbugs, very handy for when we return!
We were moored at Dapdune wharf last night, in Guildford.  I didn't have a chance to look around, had a long kitchen day, one of those that doesn't let up and really doesn't go according to plan.  I did make the most delicious brownies though with mayonaise!  I know!  But it works!!  Luckily it made a gazillion as they are delicious and shall be scoffing them at Kat's cake picnic tomorrow after work!!  However my Lemon Mousse did not succeed so, the bloomin Soya cream didn't whip and I blame Mr Alpro entirely.  However it seems that it could have been me, adding the lemon juice too early!!  Whoopsles!

I have packed my bag, with a nice big gap in it so I can bring back things, I have a list of things to get from the house, jumpers and weighing scales!

I shall keep you posted of my week off shenanigans, but there be less shenanigans and more sitting down!

Take Care
Rxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment