Tuesday 17 May 2011

Diesel Dog

This Blog is dedicated to Nancy the Diesel Dog, who we met today in Reading at the boat yard.
Guarding is her job cuddling and sausage begging is her game!

Soooooooooooo many baby creatures!
Today we saw 3 families of Canada Geese, all in a line, the mum the Dad, the babies, the mum the Dad, the babies, etc, all single file!  Awesome sight.  Canada Geese are super orderly and organised, unlike duck families who flail all over the shop!

I have a big Owie :(  Another bruise to add to my collection.  A hurty green one on my leg, from slipping on the roof today.  Spud!

Nutjob moment of the day:  One of my guests coming up to me just up the path from the boat, and saying ooh hello dear are you from around here, I am from Yorkshire and am on holiday on a boat, called the Tranquil Rose!!  I was very tempted to say oh thats nice and trundle on my way to escape a half hour conversation on my hour off, instead I explained who I was and stood their smiling whilst she rambled on about my clothes!!

Nancy Diesel dog was the highlight of my day!

I am shattered, 14 hours on yesterday.  We are fully booked this week, so busy busy.

We are in Sonning tonight, then off to Temple Island tomorrow, Cookham on Thursday and into Windsor on Friday!  Very odd sitting her on my boat, thinking I lived just down the road 5 minutes for 6 years!

Right back to it!
Over and out
Rxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment