Thursday 19 May 2011

We're all going on a summer holiday lalaltralala!

Well not quite, Autumn really.
Have had a few down days, not sure why, just been a bit low.
I guess I couldn't be in a better place with it though, waking up this morning to a beautiful blue sky covered in vapour trails on the edge of Henley on Thames.  Gorgeous.

I have decided to save up all my tips and put them into a Rosie holibob fund!  I shall go away somewhere at the end of the season, a treat to myself and as a thank you to all the lovely passengers who have generously tipped.
So, the fun bit, deciding where to go!!

So far on my list:

New York
Croatia
Italy (perhaps a bit coupley)
An African adventure, combine a trip back to Kenya with another African country, perhaps Namibia.

Post your votes!!!

R xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi :) Plenty of tips and places to see/visit off the beaten if you do go to NYC. Matt and I just came back from a 2 week holiday there. Loving your blog and so wonderful to hear you so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathryn! I shall pick your brains if that choice wins! Thanks for the lovely words! x

    ReplyDelete