Sunday 22 May 2011

Shine that Chefs Hat Halo

I have been told tonight that my roast potatoes were better than in a restaurant and that it was the best crumble one of the guests had ever had!!  Breathing on knuckles and shining them on my apron!  I even made it all Dairy free for one of the guests.
Very chuffed.

In Weybridge, a lovely spot outside Weybridge Mariners Club.  Bit chilly for sitting outside, lovely and sunny today bit chilly wind.  Did try eat dinner on the roof as is tradition, but goosebumps joined me, as did 3 ducks!  Gave up and had my crumble in bed! mmmm.  Crumble rocks and I would happily have no other sweet thing if I could just eat crumble and custard!

Looking forward to driving to Hampton Court tomorrow.

Highlight of the day:  Being asked if I have had Cordon Bleu Training!
  
Sleepy pops
Rxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment