Tuesday 24 May 2011

Weyward, Show me the wey, All the wey, Waterwey!

We joined the Wey today Hooray!

I have felt jolly holly all day and loving gloving being back on a canal.
Well, it is the River Wey but they made part of it a canal or something, confusing for my wee brain cell!
It is beautiful, been shiney all day and just feels so lovely, friendly and I love being so close to the edge again!  Whwen I look out the kitchen window I can see stuff again!  On the Thames everything is too far away!
I really thought I would love the Thames and whilst it was great seeing places I know and love, it was such a different feeling and feel far more comfy and content now I am back on a canal!  Funny huh!

We are moored up in Pyrford, right outside the Anchor pub!  Even better, the bosses wife has come to visit and is helping with service tonight, so I can go for a pint later, woohooodoooodeeedooo!

Righty ho bo, I need to get back to work and cook these lovely ladies some dinner!

I have said lovely a lot in this post, hey ho, its a lovely word!

Rxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment