Saturday 30 April 2011

Tiptriffic!

Change over today.  Always sad to say goodbye, but I am loving this tipping milarki!  Bloody brilliant! Everyone is so generous.  So I am hopeful I really will have managed to save money by the end of the season!
New people seem nice, but much more understated than we have been used, to hope they perk up!  Need to hear more laughter!

Achievement of yesterday:  I ate in a restaurant all by myself for the first time ever!  it was odd and scarey but was great.  I read my book with a couple of glasses o vino and a nice spicy pizza!  Go me!

Unhighight of the day:  Biting my tongue so hard that is bled.
Highlight of the day:  A duck coming up to the kitchen window and sticking his head in!!  For pure cheek value, I gave him some toast!
Giggle moment of the day:  Bottle of HP sauce throwing itself out of a basket on to the dining table, hitting the end of the spoon in the sugar bowl, caterpaulting brown sugar from one end of the table to the other, quite stunning!!

Leaving Bath in the morning, heading back the way we came, though Dundas and the amazing aqueduct and to Bradford on Avon.

I stocked up today on my little bedside stash, bottle of red, 4 beers, 2 packets of kettle chips, a packet of cashews and a packet of polos!!  Sorted for the boonie stretch!

Nighty night
R xx

No comments:

Post a Comment