Saturday 23 April 2011

offski off

I had an evening off, woo hoo!
How exciting, my first time off in 2 weeks.  I had a mostly lovely time, my gorgeous sister came to see me and we went for a drink and some dinner in Newbury, where we are moored at the mo.  Very pleasant, now back in my bat cave, everyone seems to think I am hammered cos I left the boat!  Actually very restrained as have to start work at 7 tomorrow!

Not much to tell today, we said farewell to our passengers which was sad as they were so lovely, but we have new ones now, so a new set of names to remember!  Kitchen duty tomorrow and Easter Sunday, so nice eastery stuff to make!  Get that marzipan out!!

Highlight of the day:  guests telling us what a wonderful time they had and giving us a thank you card!

Newbury is a funny place

Rxxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment