Thursday 21 April 2011

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike, la la la la.

Rosie est pooped!
It was a scorcher today and lots of rushing in between locks makes Rosie a wacked out little canal monkey.

Achievement of the day:  I rode a bike!  I actually thought I couldn't, but gave it a go to relieve some of the walking in baking heat and it was fab!  So I found out I can actually ride a bike.  It was so much fun and definitely the way forward!! Yey me!

Wildlife moment of the day:  Seeing a girly duck with 28 babies!
Runner up wildlife moment:  A field full of swans and two on the canal carrying out the mating rituals, it looked like something from swan lake!

I have just forced myself to eat half a sandwich, now having a cup of tea and some dark choc in bed. Sleepy time very soon!!

Nighty night
R xx

No comments:

Post a Comment