Thursday 30 June 2011

Ick

Was a bit poorly last night, so sent myself off to bed at 8.30 with a cup of tea.  Very wibbly today but doing bit better now.  2 big hugs from the lovely Mike (ex owner of TR) and seeing a duck nesting in the middle of a tomato plant cheered me up and got me through the day!  The good thing is I have no choice but to just get on with it, so that does help strangely, however for the first time I really would have quite liked to be tucked up on the sofa, with my blanky, pots of tea and a bunch of 80's films!

Good steering action today even if I do say myself and enjoyed round 2 of the Blisworth tunnel, amazing.

We are now moored up in Cosgrove, back into Stoke Breurne tomorrow for the weekend.  Looking forward to my Saturday off to chill.  Was hoping to have a curry, shall see how tummy is fairing!

I shall soon be posting about my Greenflly campaign, small but perfectly formed!

Rxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment