Friday 10 June 2011

Donkey Kong

What a total donkey I have been this week!  Levels of spacness, which are impressive even for me!  These include - Forgetting to put water in the steamer and wondering why the beans were burning!
           - Falling out of the boat, twice, and throwing my sandwich onto the roof
           -  Throwing my loaf of bread onto the floor from the oven hitting the coffee pot  and smashing it!
          -   wondering why I couldn't turn the paddle on a lock when I was going at it from the wrong side.
 There are more, they just blend in now!

An end to a good week and the start of an even better one.
We have no booked passengers next week so I have a few mates coming to stay on the boat with me, so excited to show them my lovely life here!
We are in London tonight and tomorrow, in Little Venice, its great here.  Not actually left the boat yet though!  Tomorrow I shall brave London proper, not just the canal and ducks!

6 cygnets and the ma and pa outside the kitchen window at breakfast this morning!! So cute, just wanted to cuggle one!  I did have a little cuddle with a pussy cat yesterday which was lovely, but then a dog walker came and it scarpered!  I need for cuggle quota!

Lots of cool little moments this week and they have all fallen out of my head!  How daft, that is the point of this thing, so I can remember them!  Ah well, they are in there somewhere I am sure!

Sitting in bed with wine, my blog and a smile on my face.  I keep thinking today how lucky I am and how much I love it here, it makes my smiles everytime I remember, where I am and where I was not that long ago. The hurt may not completely dissapear, but it sure can feel better when you follow your heart!

Nighty night
Rxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment