Sunday 31 July 2011

Washer women

There is something quite nicely back to basics about sitting on the back of the washing my pants in a bucket!  It did somewhat eat into my sitting and eating crisps time, however we all need clean pants.  

So we are now weedling our way back down the Thames and away from Oxford, last trip up there for this season.  I really do like Oxford, had a great aft/evening with my gorgeous sister on friday night.  A wee drop too much vino though I feel!  You know when you open your eyes after a night out and think, oh thats not too bad, oh hang on my eyes aren't open, then you realise you can actually open them without feeling like your head is going to explode!  Luckily I didn't have too cook all day and by dinner I was ok and could stomach food!  I really should have felt a lot worse though, so no complaints!

Here are some pics of in and around Oxford:
















Turns out the crazy man in Abingdon who looked very excited to see us was infact someone Kat knew, sorry twitter man!
We had the Robin Smithett with us today taking photos of the boat, he wrote my hotel boat book I got fo my birthday!  A real famous person! So looks like me and my hat are going to be in next years brochure!  Good hat.
I find sailors on the river very odd.  Not the sailors obviously, sure they are perfectly pleasant.  But the whole sailing thing on river, well guess not that odd, but they all over the shop, like wasps on the water.  I always panic alittle (inside only of course!) that one is going to fly into the side of us.  Funny things.  The guys today though were bloody good, serious control of those wee boaties.

I don't have anything usefull to say today, well I am sure there is something somewhere but it is deep deep down!  Si am going to love you and leave you and go eat crisps and watch Friends!

Tara
Rxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment