Sunday 17 July 2011

just none cornettos don't give it to me tra la la.

We have just moored up outside an ice cream van in Marlow.  however it is not acceptable to be holding an ice cream in the wind, drizzle and cloud.  I popped out of my kitchen cave onto the neighbouring bench and enjoyed a cuppa and one of my gluten free mini victoria sponges, which were quite tasty!

Wishing today that I was on holibobs in the sun relaxed and happy.

We are off to Henley tomorrow, Pangbourne Tuesday, Shillingford on Wednesday, Abingdon on Thursday and into Oxford for Friday.
If anyone is near give me a yell, would be good to see a friendly face.

Having the wobbles about the winter job, not sure whether to go to interview.  Hmm really don't know. WIll think about it again tomorrow.

Need a wee and to get the Coq au Vin on.

Laters gaters (I didn't really say that, I was taken over temporarily!

Rxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment