Wednesday 20 July 2011

My bird spotting skills have been on fire the last couple of days!
I saw 5 kingfishers yesterday! Only two today! However in total it more than doubles the number of kingfishers I seen , ever!  They are so gorgeous.  Not sure that everyone else was quite as excited about it as me, but hey ho, I am happy to geek all by self!  TO be fair to them, mostly it was me running in going, ooh ooh did you see that kingfisher, oh its gone now, ooh there he is, oh no he's gone now!  They believed me in the end.

We moored in Mapledurham last night, in a lovely spot, very pretty:

Oh I was trying to upload some pics then but connection is pop here!  hey ho will have to wait until tomorrow.  I keep rhyming without realising recently, perhaps there is a poet in my bursting to get out!. Yeah maybe not.

Looking forward to a pint later, we are moored outside a hotel so would be rude not to!

Rxxx



Ps here you go:   

No comments:

Post a Comment