Tuesday 12 July 2011

Elves and Barnets

Ello all.
I am starting to feel a bit more like Rosie again.  Apologies for the low posts.
We have a quiet no guest week so beetled our way up to Windsor quick smart and now have the rest of the week to ourselves.  It is perfect, chilled out and quiet.  We vowed to do no cooking this week, so have had, packet pasta, jacket potatoes but bangers and mash tonight, so had to peel and chop potatoes which is certainly cooking!!

Many highlights today!!
1. with a capital O, is the incredibly gorgeous diver who was at Old Windsor lock this afternoon.  Dear lordy of all things pure was he sex on legs.  Couldn't stop looking at him!  Just gorgeous.  Tried to keep talking to him as long as possible, but alas eventually had to actually do my job and cast off to move out of the lock!! mmmmm yummy!
2.  Getting and interview for a winter job, in Lapland no less.  I decided not to tell anyone in case I jinxed it, as so excited bout it but worried about the interview full of presentations.  However the excitement meant I couldn't keep it to myself!!
3.  Booking a hair appointment!  A new me is a coming.  Going for the big chop and colour change!!  Yey.  no more dull Rosie, time to be me in the hair department!

Chipoloatas are very enjoyable.

Rxxx

P.s Have pics I wanna post, will upload tomorrow! Some good london ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment