Saturday 9 July 2011

Saturday lonesomeness

I am on the boat all on me tod.  it is weird, Not sure good weird 
I got some nice dips and some beer, got my comfy troosers on and about to watch friends, still wish someone was here to share my choccies and wine with though.  I think I had enough time doing that by myself.

So here I am in Little Venice, the world is bustling around me and I am still as.  So much going on, so much noise fun and laughter outside.  They do say careful what you wish for, well it's so true.  I thought some me time would be grand, turns out, tisn't!  Want some company and some hugs.

Hey ho.  We are off o our way tomorrow and up onto the Thames.  Winding our way to Windsor although not so winding, as we ahve no guests we can beetled our way up quick smart and have a couple of quiet days when we get there.  Hurray! t hink I may have the big hair chop!

Had a lovely walk today along the canal through Paddington and ended up in Edgware Road, gorgeous stretch and done up really nicely.  Really like it here.

Off to carry on my lonely Sat night with my DVD style Friends!

Rxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment