Saturday 23 July 2011

Reflection

Hey all

Sitting here on this Saturday night in Oxford.  My wonderful friend Em is here working with me this weekend whilst Kat is off playing in field with men in Navy uniforms!
It is great having her here and making work more fun!

I have realised so much about myself in recent months and being in such a calm environment does allow me to see things from a different perspective.  Life seems so much more simple and things we take for granted just seem like such a gift.  It is refreshing and lovely to see the world from the outside almost and away from poisonous influences.  Iit is a real learning curve in all ways and believe I will know myself better than ever before by the end of this adventure. I admit I have been very very wobbly the lady few weeks and the whole thing has lost its shine, but I am started to see through it and the black is turning to grey and slowly back to blue.  I am fortunate to be where I am and just need to keep sight of that, no matter what else the past is keeping within me.    I am even looking forward to waking up tomorrow to see if Mr sun is present as forecast and seeing the rippling water and ducks outside my bedroom door.

We leave Oxford tomorrow and head to Lechlade.  A strange week I think but lots of pretty countryside to see.  Hoping for more kingfishers, I owe Em some kingfisher action for sure!

Tried to pluck up courage to go and talk to lovely Rich from Osney lockeeper, but well, didn't!  He is oddly charming and is intriguing.  May bump into him in the week, lets see!

Nighty night
Rxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment