Saturday 20 August 2011

Term 3

Well here we, Term 3 has begun.  I have 2 months left of the season and only 2 weeks left of the lovely Kat.  We still don't have a replacement yet, a little bit worried now!

I have had a good week off, chilling out in the Cotswolds at my gorgeous sisters house.  We had a busy start to the week, moving all my belongings into storage, my life is now contained in a metal box 80 ft square!  But then made up for it by doing precious little for the rest of the week.  One day, I walked to the local deli for cheese, the next day I walked through a beautiful wild garden to the pub, then the next day went to a Lavender farm and the next went for afternoon Tea in a lovely hotel.  So thats not bad, although around those things, I just sat, ate, drunk lots of wine, chatted and slept, a lot!  Hurrah!

I have noticed that everywhere I type, I completely overuse the !!!!, so annoying, I must stop, not sure cold turkey is the way to go, perhaps reduce it bit at a time!  Oops!  bugger it* thats better.

We leave Godalming in the morning and heading to Reading this week for the weekend.  We will be Send tomorrow, Weybridge, Windsor, not sure the order after that, perhaps Marlow/Henley/Sonning.  Will be fun being in Reading for the festival weekend.

Going to have an early night tonight, had lots of late boozy nights and need to remember how to cater for guests tomorrow.

Bysie bye blog friends.

Rxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment