Friday 12 August 2011

Bag all packed

End of Term two it is indeed.  Two terms done already, madness.

Sitting here in clean and tidy cabin, with a yummy Golden Hare with my bag packed next to me.
I shall be catching up with friends and trying to sit down as much as possible, preferably with book and wine in hand!

The Wey has been lovely this week, it really is very pretty.  The weather not great though, pretty showery and twice, now I have started the morning in shorts and had to change, huh hum, this is summer, I should not be having to endure goose bumpies to wear shorts thank you kindly, I expect better on my return!

It seems that I still have no new crew mate, eeeshk!  The one who was offered the job has pulled out. So in three weeks time, at this rate I shall be all on me tod, thanks to big fat abandoner!

Not much to report really this week, no major wildlife sightings or interesting happening, just quiet poodling along the Navigation, through Pyrford, Send and Guildford.  On our return we shall be heading back that way onto Reading, there for the Festival weekend and Kat's last weekend with us, so should be a good one.

I have finally found what the darn song is that has been in my head for days, Phil Collins Invisible Touch, unfortunately that has just made it stick more and think it is now there forever, there with the tune from Little Mermaid thanks to big fat abandoner!

Right am off to prep my tummy for polishing off the leftover cheese, shit job but someone has to :)

Happy Friday all, enjoy

Rxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment