Monday 8 August 2011

On the Way to the Wey

Hey all,

Sitting here outside Hampton Court, outside our usual overflow pipe, trickle trickle trickle.

We head back to Weybridge tomorrow then we leave the Thames until End September.  Onto the Wey we go.  Very much looking forward to getting back to doing proper locks, none of this button pressing nonsense. Windlasses at the ready.  The Wey windlasses are very long though, glad I don't have to carry that on a bike.

We will be at Pyrford tomorrow night, Send on Wednesday night, Thursday at Guildford, Friday at Godalming.  Then I head off on Saturday for my week off, got fair bit to do, but have scheduled in some serious sitting down!

I had a nice wander around East Moseley this afternoon, a few nice shops and a lovely cafe where I had a delicious mint and licorice tea, yummy!

Knee is feeling much better, but think I need some magic next week so seeking some magic givers.

Off back into the hub, take care all.

Rxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment