Friday 7 December 2012

Fishy goodness

Well that went well.  My first move for my next destination was to try for one of those paid job thingy's, and I got one! 
I am going to another cafe, down in the South Island this time, on the Banks Penninsula.  It is right on the beach and I should get some baking action too, yeep.

I have another week here in Corromandel, then a few days getting down south with my lovely workmate.
After nearly 3 weeks living in a veggie cafe I was really starting to crave fish, so I was cooked scallops and shark by a lovely new friend, yummy it was too.  Craving sorted!

A couple of very rainy days here, but we escaped the Tornado, which after the devestation it has caused, was a relief. 
The sun is shining in the cafe garden and I am about to start my shift.

Washing up needs me.
Over and out
Rxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment