Thursday 5 April 2012

Visa take me away, to a land down under, lalalala (not quite, but close enough)

Oh yes, visa, that is a visa!  My passport is now a warm squishy home to a shiny blue and silver working visa for New Zealand!  It is not exciting at all and I am very calm about the whole thing.  Errm yeah, well whatever....

It is big and scary and bloody exciting.  I always wanted to do this, I have wanted to work abroad for many years and something or someone always stopped me.  Not anymore.  Rosie is off on big adventures and I can't wait to explore.  At the moment not much in the way of plans apart from my departure date.  Less than 7 months!  I have 6 months of work before then to earn my pennies.  My windlass and baking hands ready to do that.

My blog will continue of course so you can follow me around the world and look after me, all on my own in a big pot of kiwi fruit.

Night Night
Rxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment