Sunday 17 March 2013

Mary mary quite contrary

She  came she brought 2600 people to our we're town, she went.
The excitement of last week was the visit fom the Queen Mary 2, a big old girl.  Sadly couldn't see her from work, but I felt her presence, through making 35 orders of fish and chips over lunch.  It seems to be a cruise ship thing, they go nuts for fish and chips and of course all come at once!  Was fun though, love it when its busy. 
I relaxed after my shift, Akaroa style, rather than flaking out in front of the tele, went kayKing!  Yes I know!  It is still me, honest.  Then wine and pizza,  see told you it was me really!
We tried to kayak up to Mary but she was quite far out, but got to see her, quite smart looking compared to the others, but not that special really.  But cruise ships don't ding my bell anyway.

A rainy day off today.  It rained (proper nz rain, none of this drizzle nonsense!) All night and hasn't stopped.  I briefly awoke and back to snoozly land for an epic lie in!  I have popped out to check emails and get a coffee ( working in cafes has made me a coffee fiend again!). And fully intend to go back to bed now!!  Maybe a cuppa and a movie, yum.
My musings to go into the city to geg brake pads and a toothbrush seem a distant snoozy dream.

I have just got a piano book out the library, so maybe a tinkle later, oooh and I got sausages for tea.  Rocking Monday!

Bysie bye for now

Rxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment