Wednesday 31 October 2012

A land down under

............Well not quite, but I couldn't think of any songs about New Zealand.

Rosie's new adventure involves 2 x 12 hours on a big airy plane, thousands of miles and a green rucksack.
I am off to New Zealand tomorrow, flying out to discover a new world, a happy healthy world.
I am off to explore and find work, something I have dreamed of doing for many years but various things always preventing me from doing so. So I am taking my nomadic ways pretty much as far as I can!

I have no plans, leaving my adventure to take its own course and leaving any pressures behind me.
excited doesn't really cover it, A great big ball of nervous excitement has filled my tummy and whenever I think of the feeling I smile.  This is what I love and what puts fire in my belly.  New things, the unkown and a big challenge!

Rosie's dream is back in business, so feel free to keep track of my travels and keep in touch, will still need you all.

Bye bye and see you on the other side of the hemisphere.

Rxx


No comments:

Post a Comment